Sunday, January 25, 2015

Feeling nostalgic...

I'm sort of missing my old studio office, which was the smallest bedroom  of our little split entry (less than 8'x10'). Although this photo was taken several years ago, how ironic that the view outside today is identical - another snowy January day in New England!

I love having more space in the somewhat bigger room I'm in now (about 10' x 12'), but I went with a more neutral color scheme for the bigger room (more creams, whites, and tans).
 
I'll share photos when (if) I ever finish the new room. But I have a hunch some of the colors from my old studio/office will be working their way into the new room!
 
We're due for yet another snowstorm starting tomorrow...
So grateful that I work from home!
 
Donna

3 comments:

Merlesworld said...

Looks cool in more ways than one.
Merle...........

WoolenSails said...

I do like the vintage decor with the lighter room, a romantic look, as well as, creative.

Debbie

Iris Hubertts said...

hello
juste un petit coucou
pour te dire que j'ai installé
une nouvelle fonction sur mon blog
à la fin du billet , tu peux installer une vignette de ton blog
à très bientôt
edith (iris)