Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My new winter print...

I shudder to think that within a few very short months, this could be the landscape outside my front door... (Not the sheep and the quaint little village - I'd actually love that!... No, what scares me is the very thought of snow and single digit temps!)... It seems funny to be posting this print tonight as it's such a warm and humid September evening! The chilly evening temps of the past week are long gone and we're getting another little taste of the summer that almost passed us by!

"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place." (Proverb)

Would I miss the cold and snow of New England if I ever moved away? Right now, embraced by the safety of late summer/early autumn temperatures, I'd say yes. However, I can assure you that the answer to that question come January would be completely different! So I intend to make the most of the next few months!
Wishing you all beautiful weather, wherever you are!

Donna

2 comments:

Beth Twist said...

Oh! It is Magical.

WoolenSails said...

Love the new print and the saying.

Debbie