Monday, August 17, 2009

Converting to e-patterns... the birds have landed!

I had received ScanSoft PDF Converter software as a gift, and to say I am software/technically/computer challenged is an understatement...


It took me many HOURS to try to figure out how to convert this old pattern into an e-pattern.. God bless those of you who are a whiz at these things. I doubt it will ever come easy to me (same as sewing or getting the surround sound on the TV to work!)


But after struggling (with both my photography skills AND my computer skills), I have finally added these sweet little birdies to my ETSY shop as an e-pattern, and just in time for painting Christmas ornaments and/or gift tags (of course, if you're anything like me, you always wait till the last minute for everything!!)


They originally appeared in a painting magazine many years ago, and I'm finally starting to convert many of my older patterns into e-patterns, so I'll let you know as they become available.

If you click the bluejay at the top of this post, he'll take you right to my ETSY shop.

And as a special offer for my blog readers, for the rest of this month I'll be offering a "BUY 2 E-PATTERNS, GET A 3rd one FREE" So just purchase any two e-patterns from my ETSY shop, and then convo me to let me know which pattern you'd like me to send you for FREE :)

Wishing you all a COOL summer day - it is HOT AND HUMID here in the northeast! Why, oh why, did I complain about the cool, rainy start to the summer???

Donna

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I will keep my eyes open for new patterns. I love the patriotic sheep on parade, that would make a nice peg or coat rack. I had one with ships and colonial town, then my husband knocked into it and broke it, need to see if I can fix it.

Debbie