Friday, August 28, 2009

Christmas in Autumn?

With the fall right around the corner, it got me to thinking about my craft shows days... Back when I was painting for fall & winter craft fairs, or painting items for myself or as gifts, I'd spend late summer and all through the fall season painting furiously for Christmas...


... so, if you're a painter, I guess it's definitely not too soon to start thinking Christmas!


I just listed this "Woodland Santa" sled in my ETSY shop as an e-pattern.


It originally appeared in the Winter 2007 PaintWorks, so if you have this issue you already have the pattern...

Wishing you all much painting inspiration for the upcoming holiday seasons!!!

Donna

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful painting, love woodland santas.
I will have to have my sister look at it. She wants me to make some gifts for a wildlife friend.

Debbie

Heather said...

this is a beautiful painting! COngrats on the cover!~