Monday, July 20, 2009

Studio cat...

Today was another productive day... I'm putting the finishing touches on some new designs to submit to my publisher, and it feels good to be painting again...


As you can see, I wasn't alone here in the studio... Spotty kept me company this afternoon...


... all the while rearranging himself to make the most of the warm afternoon sun shining through the window...


It's been a LONG, WET, COLD summer thus far and Spotty and I agree that these sunny days are such a gift!

Hope you're all enjoying the long summer days wherever you are!

Talk to you soon,

Donna

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Donna,
I look forward to seeing your new designs.
I finally set a table back up, just for painting, so maybe I can get some projects started soon.

Debbie

Abi said...

Such a cute cat. Found your blog via Grace. I have a photo of my cat snoozing by my studio (actually, he decided to settle himself right where I was about to take some photos of art work!), who has identical markings to yours, uploaded in the ADO Ning page!

Abi said...

Hey Donna - just wanted to say thank you for visiting me! gosh, you went through my blog from beginning to end - I'd forgotten Onray was on my blog too. - I only got to your entry where your cat had had an op and was cuddling his man bag! At least I think thats what you called it? I was reading that at about 1am last night, so I could be way wrong on that!! and it seems you have 2 blogs, so I'm not sure where I read that one!
Anyway, thanks for all your lovely comments, from one animal lover to another.