Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Help is just a click away....

As I sit here scanning instructions, photos, and line drawings for some old pattern packets that I'm updating as e-patterns, I realize how very lucky I am to have discovered Brenda at Hattie's Workshop and The Prim Pattern. Confession time... I am a computer klutz. Just mention PDF and my head starts spinning. Oh, I know.. I know... People have told me it's not all that difficult, but to me, it is. And I know that I'm not alone. There are legions of us out there! We are the ones who still have to read instructions on how to change the TV settings every time we want to watch a DVD in surround sound... who get confused by the idea of more than one remote... we're the ones whose car or microwave clocks are accurate during daylight savings time, but an hour off for the rest of the year because it's too bloody hard to figure out how to change them! I'm technically challenged... gadget challenged... cell phone challenged, and I admit it!

It is such a blessing to just e-mail all the pieces of my pattern packets to Brenda and then, like magic, to receive back this perfect little PDF e-pattern attachment with everything in order, just as it should be! So for any of you who are PDF or website or computer challenged like me, just click on Brenda's banner and your hair pulling days will be over... (ooooh, I think I can hear all the sighs of relief starting already!)

Donna

1 comment:

nicol sayre said...

Thank you so much for your visit and your kind words...best regards N