Thursday, April 17, 2008

Christmas in April...



Yes, you read that right! I have a feeling that many painters are just like me... procrastinators. I wait until the last minute to do everything it seems! But this year I've vowed to try to do things on a more even keel and not wait until the last minute for everything... So if you've made a similar promise to yourself, it's not too early to start painting for CHRISTMAS!! Wouldn't it be nice to have everything organized and ready for those fall craft fairs or for your own gift giving or tree trimming, rather than rushing through things at the last minute?

Therefore, I've just listed two e-patterns on my ETSY site... one for Santa ornaments and one for gift bags. So if you feel inclined to get an early start on your Christmas painting, by all means, check them out!!
Donna

No comments: