Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bees in my Bonnet




How fun is this sign that I have hanging in my hallway? It's an 8-1/2 x 11 framed collage I put together featuring ATC/ACEO prints by the incredibly clever and witty Becky of Bees in my Bonnet (ETSY shop link). Her designs are so fun and always get a good laugh when people see them! This one features vintage housecleaning prints...I've included some closeups so you can read them, or click on the photos to enlarge... (I'm afraid I relate to way too many of them! LOL)

Last Christmas I used Becky's menopause ACEO prints to make decoupaged signs for my friends at our annual gift swap and they laughed so hard they cried!

So if you're looking for something a little out of the ordinary that is sure to get smiles, check out Bees in my Bonnet (eBay store link). Becky also sells other items (jewelry, charms, etc.) and is always updating her ETSY and eBay shops, so visit often!

Donna

1 comment:

Jill said...

I have purchased several of Becky's pins and they are wonderful!