Monday, March 17, 2008

Top of the morning to you!!!

Growing up, mom always made sure I wore green on St. Patty's day, so I'm wearing my green shamrock pin even though I have no plans to leave the house today!

Pictured is one of my newest designs, one of a set of five Irish Blessing/ Marriage/ Christening prints that my publisher, Penny Lane, will be printing soon.

So on this St. Patrick's Day...

May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, And the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand. ~ Irish Blessing

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!

Donna

1 comment:

tascha said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you too!
You blog looks fantastic! I went and took a look-see at your daughter's blog and her art is amazing too!
I can't wait to read more.
Cheers!