Friday, March 28, 2008

Spotty's New Friends...



Poor Spotty... He wants to invite his new friends in to "play," but they just want to eat the peanuts I tossed out on the deck.

This is Spotty's favorite place to recline - his hassock. We push it over in front of the slider for him so he can bask in the sun to his heart's content, although as you can see, today was quite the dreary day.

Look at those finger indentations I left in his fur when I stopped scratching his neck... he looks like he has eyes in the back of his head! All the better to see those squirrels and chipmunks coming and going!!
Donna

3 comments:

Doreen said...

What great pictures. Spotty looks like he is a sweetheart :) How kind of you to move the chair to the window for him....Our cat's favorite spot is on the dining room table which is in front of the window. He gets all worked up when the birds come to the feeders. It's sooo hard to keep cat's off a place in which they wish to be!

Your work is wonderful and I've long been an admirer.

Blessings,
Doreen

Jill said...

I bet his friends name is Chip! LOL! I felt so silly after asking that question last summer!

tascha said...

Awwww! I want to give Spotty a big ol' hug! It is so funny that your fingers left those two dots on the back of his head! So cute!!!