Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beginnings...



With the help of one of my two computer-savvy daughters, I am just now beginning to learn the 'ins and outs' of blogging. This being my first entry, I will make it short and sweet (until I get the hang of things!)... So thank you, Amanda, for helping me set up my new blog. I could never have done it without you! And I invite everyone to look at my daughter's blog - http://amandaatkins.blogspot.com/ ... her art and her writing are as beautiful as she is! Pictured above is the gorgeous banner she created for her blog. I love you, honey! Mumsy

Donna

3 comments:

Amanda Atkins said...

You're welcome for the help, Mumsy! Yay blogs!

Kate said...

Go Donna! I am thrilled that you have a blog! I look forward to reading it!

All my best,
Kate

jennyf said...

Hello,Donna,
Delighted to find you. I have all your books & bought some lovely e-patterns last year.
So nice to see your daughter - I believe you have more than one?
And I see you all love animals, as I do.
Looking forward to reading/looking.
Best to you & yours,
Jennifer F.,Montreal, Canada